Thursday 28 May 2015

What Do I Say?

There's nothing quite as exhilarating  to me as writing a new blog post!

I used to cringe at the thought of writing blogs. Some of my thoughts were: What would I write about? Who would be interested in what I write? What could I write that my potential clients would be interested in?

Here's what I discovered: Most people have the same thoughts when they first start writing blogs. We tend to have our eyes focused on ourselves and how we feel instead of how we could potentially help someone else. Once I discovered that it was not all about me, I had a new lease on my "blogging" life!

When we focus on what is keeping our potential clients awake at 2:00 am, our creativity can soar.

So, what's keeping your potential clients awake at 2:00 am? What is the cause of their pain? I'm sure that it is not just indigestion.

First; think of a caption/title that will make your potentials want to click on to find out the rest of your story.

Second; think of how you can tell a story from your own experience, or someone you know that your potentials will relate to.

Third; have a compelling "call to action" that brings them to your website to register for your next webinar, or buy your book, or use your services.

Fourth; make sure that you have your website set up to capture all that money you will be making.

Now you know how to get started. Let's get blogging.

Click to discover how to put it all together. Click to learn.

Christine Till
The LinkedIn Marketing Mentress
marketingmentress@gmail.com
www.marketingmentress.com

780-904-9557

No comments:

Post a Comment