Tuesday 1 March 2016

Ignite your Success?

Where can professional business women go to learn ideas for growing their businesses?

On Meet-Up you can find many different groups to join and network endlessly if you like. But I was searching for the network that worked for me and my business. They all looked great and I was having challenges choosing the right one for me.

Then one October day I happened to see some beautiful magazines stacked in the FREE magazine and newspaper racks at Save-On-Foods. "Womanition Magazine" was printed on the cover.

I just had to take a look inside.

Wow! There were all these gorgeous business women featured on every page. I was sooo envious!

All I could think of was, "How do I get in this magazine?!"

I carried that magazine around with me for several weeks. Then one day when I was working with a LinkedIn client, she asked me if I had heard of Womanition?

Well, of course! I pulled out the magazine. She said that was the same organization and invited me to attend the next Edmonton Womanition Connect Group meetup.

Of course I agreed.

When we arrived, I was impressed with all the great women in the room. I loved everything I heard and saw. I even picked up some great tips for my business.

I had found the group I was looking for!

It is almost a year and a half since I started attending ALL the Womanition Connect Group meetups and I am now IN Womanition Magazine 2015...page 25.

The day the 2015 magazine launched, I had 14 women approach me asking for help  with their LinkedIn marketing.

My business doubled in one day all because of Womanition Magazine.

Womanition is designed to empower women in business to be more than they thought they could be.

Womanition also has events like the BizBrigade, designed for the mentorship of women, bringing them together to "Plan Your Business", "Grow Your Business", and "Grow Yourself". The first time I attended one of these events, I felt that there was so much information I could use immediately to help me with my own business. I went home and right to work.

This spring BizBrigade will also feature a special panel on "The Power of Mentoring".

The BizBrigade is held twice a year, spring and fall. We had over two hundred professional business women in attendance last October. The 2016 Spring event is almost here, April 8th, and seats are moving fast.

You won't believe the price! And that includes a fabulous lunch buffet.

If you want to learn what you need to do for you and your business, this is a must attend. It is the most professional women's event I have ever been privileged to attend.

I would be tickled pink to have you join me at my table! Scroll down this link to my name and sign up.

Secure your seat today and avoid being disappointed at the door. Seating is limited.

Biz Brigade:

Christine Till
The Marketing Mentress

     https://ca.linkedin.com/in/marketingmentress




No comments:

Post a Comment